- ACHC-accredited since 2007.
- J.D. Brown is licensed by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors.
- J.D. Brown meets all current Medicare Supplier Standards.
- J.D. Brown has been providing medical products and services to the community for 162 years.
- On staff J.D. Brown has:
- Certified mastectomy fitters
- Certified gradient compression fitters
- Authorized service centers for many major manufacturers, including Invacare, Pride, and Sunrise
- J.D. Brown has a qualified staff of 23 with an average of 10 years of experience in healthcare, care giving, and meeting the needs of those who need home medical equipment and services.
- J.D. Brown standards require each of our associates to receive 12 hours of continuing education annually.
- J.D. Brown is a member of the Chamber of Commerce, the local association of healthcare providers, the VGM Group national network of homecare providers.
- "Will Buy Locally" - www.willbuylocally.com